Saturday, June 15, 2013

Taking Chances


This has definitely been a whirlwind of a summer with numerous hospital visits, and a bit of traveling. 

I was sitting in the airport today waiting for my flight, and I saw the Air France portal. It was at that moment when I realized that I wasn't upset about not going to France anymore; I am at peace with the decision I've made; I am right where God wants me to be. Pursuing my health was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 

I've been able to find out more about my brain; it has been a rough road! I was nervous about the call next week to tell me if I can get surgery or not, but I'm not nervous anymore. I have a strong feeling of what is going to happen, and I've let God take control. 

I've let go a lot (which, if you know me, is not normal)! This has been my summer of taking chances, and not knowing what the outcome will be. I'm excited for what the rest of the summer holds! 

P. S. This post is from Seattle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment