Thursday, May 30, 2013

Trust


Ever since my EEG, I have had a lot on my mind: the other two testing’s, and the final conference to evaluate me for surgery. What I've learned is that I've allowed everything that I am facing right now to consume me. Instead, I need to learn to trust in God; He has a plan for me. 

So far, everything this summer has fallen into place: the testing’s, appointments, work, and a bit of traveling. I think that when it's God's plan, everything is timed perfectly, whether it's the timing I wanted or not. We can sit and plan all we want, but when it comes down to it, it's all in His time. 

I can try to face this alone and pray for what I want to happen, or trust God. Letting go is hard to do, but whatever treatment they decide is for the best. I'm not going to lie, I am nervous for the outcome!  Please keep me in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment