Monday, September 8, 2014

Before Part One of Surgery

Tomorrow is part one of surgery. I'll be going in bright and early in the morning to attach leads directly to my brain. They will then monitor my seizure activity to find the exact source of the seizures and decide what they are going to remove. If I have three seizures I will be going in for surgery on Friday. If not, I will be going in that following Tuesday. I've known this day was coming for a while but it always seemed so far, and now it's here.

This past week has been hard for me because surgery has been all I can think about. My friends and family have told me that it's going to be okay, but the fear and anxiety is always in the back of my mind. I don't know how long surgery will take or what my hair will look like after surgery, but I know that God has me in His hands. It all comes down to trust. Please keep me in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment